Donations are critical to funding programs like Foodprints, theater, arts, field trips, and much more. Every donation counts — and there are a number of ways to contribute to the Capitol Hill Cluster School.
Donate to the PTA Annual Fund
Click here to make a tax-deductible donation to the PTA Annual Fund.
Shop For the Cluster
Want to automatically contribute to our school without any extra money from your pockets? Enroll in or link your cards to the participating programs below. Note: If you have linked your card in the past, you must re-link it for the current school year.
- AmazonSmile — One of the easiest ways to support the Cluster is by signing up for Amazon Smile. Simply go to smile.amazon.com, select your charity (Capitol Hill Cluster School PTA), and shop away! Continue to visit this link first to continue contributing for all of your subsequent Amazon purchases.
- Harris Teeter (VIC Card) — Linking a school to your VIC card is easy! If you do not have an existing account, you can create one to link or re-link your card. (You may see “Capitol Hill Cluster School” in your “previous schools” list, but remember, you need to add it as a current school to get funds for this year.)
- Giant Food (myGiant Card) — Registration for myGiant cards begins on September 14. Click on “register your card” on the left of the screen. The school should appear as Capitol Hill Cluster School.
- Target (Target RedCard) — Follow the prompts under “Sign me up.” For Target, you must choose your campus school “Peabody Early Childhood,” “Watkins Elementary School” or “Stuart Hobson Middle School.”
- eSCRIP is a general consortium of several stores. You register your credit card; then when you use your credit card at a participating store, our school will get the proceeds. You choose “Capitol Hill Cluster School” as your organization of choice.
Safeway no longer participates in the funds for education program.
Become a Sponsor
Do you have a business that would like to sponsor our school? Please reach out for details on how to become a Capitol Hill Cluster School sponsor.